Monday, October 15, 2007

Pouches and Things

It's been a while since I have written here so I thought I would update. I haven't been doing much with my Etsy shop because I still need to get boxes to put sold jewelry in (so I can't list all of the jewelry that I have to sell). So my shop isn't getting a lot of hits right now. I decided to try and create wallets of some kind. This is what I came up with. I think they would be better with a zipper rather than buttons. That way you can put change in them as well! So I will buy some zippers and try to give that a try... or I may just try tightening the flap so that nothing can come flying out of them. I don't think they are tight enough as they are now.

I decided not to include my Christmas list here. I'm afraid a family member or friend will peak! Not so afraid of that that I won't put a call out to Etsy sellers to help me with some of those gifts. I'm looking for gifts for the two men in my life. My dad loves sailing, cultural things, gardening, and eating (especially trying new foods). My boyfriend loves hunting, camping, fishing, and motorcycles. If you or someone you know from Etsy sells stuff for men, please let me know!

There are so many cool items that I have found on Etsy lately! Check out Madelaine Adelaide's artwork! I love her work. It's so beautiful and sometimes a bit spooky at the same time. I love it.

No comments: