Thursday, October 4, 2007

Feelin' Groovy

I'm in such a chipper mood tonight. My boyfriend and I just got home after a long evening drive in his convertible. So nice with this perfect Autumn evening weather!

I just thought I'd pop on to post some more of my favorite Etsy things. I just found this Etsy-ier Romanticgems... really cool stuff. If I had unlimited money to spend I would pick up this scarf, this GORGEOUS bracelet, this one too, in fact all of the ones of that style.

I found two cool items from MissKnit's page. This Fall Colors Pouch for holding your credit card, ID, business cards, etc... Mama Pea just bought me a similar pouch at the Octoberfest and I use it all the time! It's really handy for someone like me who doesn't carry cash and ocassionally goes out without a purse. I think this Felted Black and White Handbag is adorable!

And because I have baby fever here are a few cuties: from punkin and prettypleasequilts.

Whew. This blog is certainly becoming more about what I want from Etsy than what I have on Etsy. To close, here are a few of the jewelry pictures I took earlier. Really must work on my skills...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks sweetpeas!! great blog! and thanks for putting my name in!!! yay for etsy!

Sweet Peas said...

Glad you like my blog! You totally earned a spot in it :-P... I am thinking of this as an Etsy wishlist now. All the items I'd buy if I could.

Christmas is coming, so I think I will be making it an Etsy Christmas this year for my friends and family. I can't wait to start shopping!!

Luchi said...

I added your blog link to mine! Yay!