Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Artsy Girl Mad Lib

I found this on Monica Magness' Blog. If you want to play, look at her September 29 post before reading my result :-)

Artsy Girl Mad Lib:
Edward Hopper shrieked and exclaimed, "shnizelsnert!" as he discovered the free day ahead of her/him to meet with Lisa. First we need a project... I said, "oh my goodness!" here's what we will do. On those especially orange days, I like to stumble through Bead Style Magazine while sipping Coke to get ideas. I grab hold of my Embroidery Needle and start cutting the sheets of water colors until patterns form. We will apply the peyote stitch while running till our heart is content. It will resemble the likes of the The Kiss but we'll paint our creation with guacamole. He smiles back at you and confirms that you are in fact a real Princess! Responding wickedly, you smirk and reply, "ya, I know."

1 comment:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Thanks sew much for playing and I luvvvv that you were making art with the ol' guaco, lol Too funny! Thanks for linking the post so's I could find ya... I used to have so much fun playing these mad libs as a child. Just got in from a camping trip... boy was it muggy but NICE to be out with the thoughts, peace & quiet and ART mags. !!! Hope your day is super creative, I look forward to returning here soon to see what you are up to. ~Monica :)